Re: At my wits end

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 14:24:08 EST

yeah, I finally managed to get the plastic cover off by busting it........
It did not want to turn at all initiall..... Once I broke 1/2 of it off, it
wasn't all too difficult to get the plastic piece off, then the stud came
off easy..... Valve cover was real fun to get off though =O

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L