Re: At my wits end

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 13:30:37 EST

Ken Allgood wrote:

> Ok, so I'm in the process of removing my valve covers... Passenger side came
> off with not too much difficulty.. The drivers side I got all the bolts off
> but one, the furthest one back on the drivers side... It's got some sort
> of hard plastic boot on it. Not only is it damn near impossible to get to
> it, but I've hooked onto it about a dozen times with a pair of needle-nose
> pliars to pull it off, and all I've come away with is some busted
> knuckles... How does this stupid thing come off????
>
> Ken Allgood
> 97 CC SLT 5.2L

the cap should unscrew from the bolt/stud.

I swapped a bolt there and put the stud
in an easy location :)

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.