Re: Euro Headlights Group by has started

From: John Tuck (jwtuck@shaw.ca)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 00:38:27 EST

Does anybody know if there are any specs out there on the optics of
these headlights? I do a lot of night driving & the "shot gun blast"
beam pattern of the factory lights isn't the most effective way to get
the light where you want it. Then again maybe that's why I installed a
set of Hella Micro FF driving lights on the dak! I think they look great
but if the performance is less than stock, I wouldn't want to install
them. Comments from anybody who has installed these units would be
appreciated.

John T
4.7 slt club 4wd