Re: Stereo Wiring Diagram

From: Bill Knight (wknight40@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 17:17:44 EST

There should be two plugs on the back. One for the power and one for the
speakers. When I replaced mine I plugged it in and everything worked. Once
I replaced the speakers, previous owner removed them and I did not notice
until the next day. If the head unit was bought used chances are the
internal amp is probably blown. As far as an external amp you should not
need one. Bill