Re: Vipertruck back on the list....although limping

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 22:19:33 EST

Hey Austin
  The best damn tranny shop anywhere in the md/dc/va area is chesapeake
trans up towards baltiome. All they do is racing tranny and driveline work.
  I've dealt with them on my rear end of the dak before and they built a
bullet proff 727 for my buddys 416ci duster which kept destroying the
locally built ones. The owner James is a really great guy to boot. HTH

www.chesapeaketransmission.com

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid