RE: Silver antenna

From: Jason A Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 09:35:15 EST

Don't they make windshields with the radio antenna in them?

>>> DowningD@constellation.navy.mil 03/10/03 09:27AM >>>

While we're talking about antennas, got a question for you guys.
Personally, I don't like antennas, never have, I think it disrupts the
beautiful lines of my beloved Dak :P So, I'm thinking of having it
shaved
off when the truck goes in for some other paint work. My question is,
can I
rewire the antenna to say the frame or something, so that I might still
be
able to pick up some radio stations? It's not that big a deal to me, I
can
live without the radio, since I'm almost always listening to cds
anyway.
Just curious.

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T