New Specials!

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 10:23:10 EST

RT Tuesday is still affect--- Order anything over $100, get $10.00 off.. PLUS, order anything over $400 get $20.00 off (that can go towards overnight shipping! hint hint)

Now through the end of March. Any Crower order will receive a free Crower T shirt (Black, Red, Blue, L-XL-XXL).

While supplies last-- Free Powdercoated TB bracket with ANY F&B TB order (plus your old core in exchange). Red, Blue, Purple, and Yellow are still available in limited quantities.

I'm doing a run of valve covers-- metalic silver-- $85 a set shipped+ exchange (send me your old ones after you receive and install the new ones.. easy enough)-- Need 3 orders to get that price. I have 1 already, 2 that are sending my their covers ahead of time-- so get on this if you want some really custom looking covers.

Powder coating is performed by a LARGE powdercoating company in San Diego (not some home shop)-- that can handle small bolts up to large aircraft parts! Anyone that rides a Honda dirt bike on the west coast-- well, these guys do a lot of those frames for Honda, intake for Honda VTEC motors, etc. I see a couple restoration frames being done each time I am there. Quite an operation. 100% top notch operation.

If you are doing some major work on your truck, and have some down time-- throw together the parts you would consider getting coated--- The larger the batch done, the cheaper it would be for you!!

Sam
www.socaldakota.com