Rear Bumper

From: DML (samjperez@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 10:20:06 EST

I need a new bumper for my '00 black Dakota sport. Mine suffers from many
"oops dammit didn't see that" and "where did that come from"

I am torn between a roll pan or a direct replacement bumper. I have a
receiver hitch already mounted on the truck below the existing bumper. Does
this play a role in the decision of a roll pan. Does any one have a bumper
they don't want anymore. Locally would be nice ,Central Texas, freight is a
killer I know I am a freight logistics manager.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sam P
San Marcos, Texas
00 Dak Sport