Re: New Dak at work and Durango at home!!

From: Mark (Mark1yourunderwear@teisprint.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 16:20:32 EST

Sounds like a nice ride. I tried to talk my wife into getting something like
that, but she said it was too big (she doesn't even like to drive my Dak;-)
So we ended up buying an 03 Subaru Legacy Outback Limited Sedan Saturday. I
gotta admit, it's a really sweet car, heated leather, heated mirrors,
windshield wiper heater/defrosters, 6 disc indash CD w/6 speakers and a sub,
power everything........ Best part is we picked it up for $1200 under dealer
invoice, $4000 under sticker, and 3.4% interest rate. Now all I have to do
is sell the 98 Legacy 2.5GT Limited. Don't need two of'em sitting around.

Mark

> On the home front, we have been kicking the idea of getting a Durango
around.