Re: Re: hello????

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 15:12:10 EST

Unfortunately, on Monday's I'm busy with Leadership meeting for Church (weee), so I didn't have much time to do anything. I did find out though that I was looking at the right spot (almost) for my timing marks because I did find the - 5 0 on the harmonic balancer. 1) it was covered with a little bit of dirt, hard to see. 2) Since I couldn't see those marks, my best guess was the... hehe.. what looks like some screw holes. I do have the - 5 0 pointing up with the distributor pointing at cyl #1 right now, so looks like I'm TDC on cyl #1 now. I'll get back to it tonight (hopefully in about 2 hours now) and go from there. Had a hard time seeing any other timing marks, but I didn't turn the engine anymore and could only clear some dirt off, can get more off once I rotate it more......