Re: hello????

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 17:55:46 EST

Yeah, I feel your pain there. Less than 2 months ago, I put mine in a ditch
during a bit of winter weather. Damage was front bumper, radiator, fan
shroud, A/C Condensor and the Condensor support. That ended up running me
about $700. I opted to just do all the work myself, get the parts myself
(ebay, etc), and not claim it on my insurance. Repair shop probably
would've charged insurance company at least $1500, if not $2000+, and I have
a $500 deductable.... I think I would see more than that $200 difference
in my premium (even with a spotless record). I did not damage the hood
however, that probably would have doubled my total repair bill (course, if
it did get damaged, would have been a good excuse to get a nice Ram-air
induction hood.. hehe).

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L