"Rams" movie info

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 19:57:21 EST

Well I am home today after attending performance world in Toronto, with
the usual suspects... and after 1639 miles and a day in chicago. Was a
great show - some very nice custom cars adn truck there - and some very
weird ones as well.

I have satisfied my road trip cravings for the time being - (my back
hurts from all those miles rattling around in that damned XJ)

Anyway - heres a little bit of info about The Silence Of The Rams. It
was made with Apple's iMovie software. All in all a wonderful editing
and composing utility - but with a few draw backs.

Ed Halterman noted the similarity from Evo. Yes Ed that is the same
juttle soft clip of music from the game. And the inspiration for this
movie came from Evo and their opening sequence movie from the original
game. (I am a 4x4 Evo addict - I race onthe net with Evo-2 under the
name Terrible Tom - however I have not been racing for quite some time -
have not had any free time for it)

The opening footage was the film I shot from Daktoberfest 2002 at the
upper waterfall. "lets rock" is none other than our good friend Al
Bundy heheh. Then...

Dakota - 2001 - 3rd BBQ - mud pit
Jon - 2001 - Daktoberfest - mud pit
(me) Tom - 2002 - 4th BBQ - mud pit
Andy - 2001 - 3rd BBQ (I think) - mud pit
Jon - 2001 - 3rd BBQ - mud pit
Adam - (explorer) - 2001 - 3rd BBQ - mud pit
Jason Bleazard - 2001 - Daktoberfest - mud pit
Jason Mooberry - 2000 - 2nd BBQ - mud lane?
Don Metrick, Jeep - 2001 - 3rd BBQ - mud pit
Don again (2nd camera angle) - mud pit
unknown red jeep - 2001 - 2nd BBQ - mud pit
Jason Yates - 2002 - 4th BBQ - mud lane
(me) Tom - 2002 - 4th BBQ - mud lane
Adam - 2002 - 4th BBQ - mud pit
Adam again - 2nd camera angle - mud pit
Andy - 2001 - 3rd BBQ - mud lane? or 100 yards?
Inside Jon's Ram recovering Pete Cutler's Jeep - 2001 - 3rd BBQ
Paul - smoking his clutch - 2002 - 4th BBQ - mud pit
Jon - exterior view of towing Pete's Jeep - 2001 - 3rd BBQ
Don and Rob - recovering Rob's disabled red jeep - 2002 - 4th BBQ
Same thing - different location/angle
Neil - 2002 - 4th BBQ - mud lane
Ed McCarrick - 2002 - 4th BBQ - mud lane
Paul - 48 Willys Jeep - 2002 - 4th BBQ - mud pit
Dakota - 2001 - 3rd BBQ - Mud lane? or 100 yards?
Don climbing waterfall - 2002 - 4th BBQ
Rob snapping axle - 2002 - 4th BBQ
Scott - climbing waterfall - 2002 - 4th BBQ
Adam - climbing waterfall - 2002 - 4th BBQ
Adam - same thing different angle
Dakota climbing waterfall - 2002 - 4th BBQ
David Martin - 2000 - 2nd BBQ - mud lane?
(me) Tom - 2002 - 4th BBQ - Mud pit
Jon - 2001 Daktoberfest - 100 yards
Andy - 2002 - 4th BBQ - mud pit
Ed McCarrick - 2001 - Daktoberfest - 100 yards

Some asked me about the individual clips - who they are and when they
were shot. There ya go! I hope that didn't make anyones head spin - I
just wrote that up from memory - some of the info may not be 100 percent
correct - but its damn near close. :)

The growl, scream, and laughter at the end were a composition of various
.wav files I collected over the years. (knew alll those wavs would ge
good for something some day heheh)

Also - a foot note - Ed McCarrick also deserves some camera credit - I
forgot that - at times - he was filming using Jon's camera.

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/