Re: "Rams" movie info

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 22:53:54 EST

In a message dated 3/11/2003 5:08:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
SilverEightynine@earthlink.net writes:

> Ed Halterman noted the similarity from Evo. Yes Ed that is the same
> juttle soft clip of music from the game. And the inspiration for this
> movie came from Evo and their opening sequence movie from the original
> game. (I am a 4x4 Evo addict - I race onthe net with Evo-2 under the
> name Terrible Tom - however I have not been racing for quite some time -
> have not had any free time for it)

Hey Tom, lmk when you get online, better chances on evenings and weekends,
and I'll jump on and smash it up with ya, that goes for anyone with 4x4

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
Sometime This Millenium!! See Them Here!!
http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts