Re: Silence Of The Rams - NOW PLAYING!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 00:56:21 EST

Mallett, Donald B wrote:
> That has to be the best thing to come my way in a long time. I watched on a
> computer in the offices of the apartments I live in and I had 4 people
> watching over my shoulder!
>
> That is all the more the reason to go to the BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Don!!

I'm really thrilled to hear all these wonderful comments about the
video. It makes me feel real good to know that everyone is enjoying it
as much as I enjoyed making it.

If anyone wants a higher quality copy on CD - email me off list. I'd
like to know if there is enough interest in it to justify putting it on
CD or even DVD. The version that you can download from the DML hjome
page is a more compressed version with lower quality video. THis was
necessary inorder to keep the file size downloadable. A higher quality
file will be in the 400MB range.

Legal blah blah stuff: There will be no profit made from this video ...
if it will be put on CD - the only cost will be for the discs themselves
and for S+H.

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/