RE: '92 Dak V8 auto with wierd electrical stuff

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 00:47:51 EST

Dan, I can answer this one as mine did the same thing. It's the fuel gauge
sending unit. It attaches to the fuel pump assembly in the gas tank with
three screws. You can buy it separately at the dealer. Install is not
difficult if you can get some help lifting the bed and moving it back a few
feet. FSM is handy but not essential.

RayB