RE: Spray liner going in soon

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 08:16:29 EST

Good Morning Don!

Sounds like you have a solid plan. The drain holes were sprayed, then the
rubber plugs were installed. It looks great. I do not have any tie-down
hooks on the rails as I use a tonneau cover. Quite honestly, I can't
remember inside the bed as it is always covered up ;) I take a peek at
lunch. That's too funny!

I too went over the rails, but that is as far as I went. It adds another
character line on the top of the bed as it is close to 1/8" thick, but it is
a nice addition. It is great stuff, you'll love it!

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 75,300mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU