Re: RE: Spray liner going in soon

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 12:11:34 EST

I had this all done at the same time...

>>> Roadkill47@attbi.com 03/12/03 10:06AM >>>

...One problem you will run into is if you EVER want to put in a remote
tailgate lock, you will have to guess and scrape away the rhino liner on top
of the bolts holding in the tailgate handle. This stuff will not come off
easily. Took me almost 2 hours with a new set of exacto knives to get the
bolts off.

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Autolite 3923, 7.5mm Bosch plug wires, Jet Stage 1 Chip, Custom K&N 6x9 air
intake, Rancho RSX shocks (4), Pioneer full audio system, BF Goodrich
32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires