Re: '92 Dak V8 auto with wierd electrical stuff

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 14:26:56 EST

as far as the A/C I'd bet its just the resistor block (blower motor
resistor). If its the same as a 95 then it should be on the firewall on the
passenger side of the engine compartment. Part is under $15 and takes about 3
minutes to put in.
The fuel gauge is because of the sending unit on the fuel pump, the only way
to fix it is to pull the pump and replace it (pricey and time consuming) You
should be able to guess when you need fuel by the warning light (which
should still be acurate). Mine was bad and I waited until the pump went bad
to replace it (about 3 years after the gauge sending unit went).
  I dont have any advice for the headlight prob.

John S