Re: Belt tensioner pulley

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 17:32:35 EST

So would I be correct in assuming that to remove just the tensioner pulley,
you use a 15mm socket and turn counter clockwise until the bolt comes out?
Don't laugh here :-) I just don't want any unseen springs or crap to fly
out all over the place as I can't see in behind where this bolt attaches to.

Thanks again
Jay