Re: Belt tensioner pulley

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 22:39:53 EST

Ya, it's not a big deal getting it off, just watch the bolt, cause when it
pops out, it can obviously shoot down into the bottom of the engine bay and
disappear in something that may not want that bolt. :)
And just watch the belt as well when you are actually removing the pulley.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....