Re: Silence of the Rams

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 22:43:20 EST

>I love the sideways trip through the pit (Adam maybe?). I would love to
>see another one of these after the meets this year.
>--Aaron--

How'd ya guess??? hahaha
And actually, i'm always the one flying the Canadian flag, and not
intentionally dragging through the mud pit, didn't realize it was doing
that... <shaking head>
I always like going sideways through the pit because you get some good
bounces doing that, then it's REALLY funny to watch other people try to do
what i do, and can't, especially the Jeepers!!! hahaha

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....