Was Which transmission in a V6 2WD?,Jon's Convertible dak??

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 13:12:38 EST

   Just for an additional data point, my '90 Dakota (premag) has a
NV2500 transmission. My '90 FSM is down in the barn right now, but
if you'd like me to see what I can find out in there about what was
available, just let me know and I'll take a look.

--

-Jon-

Jon, isn't that a convertible? I saw the complete boot for it on ebay (which looked to be brand new) if you don't already have one. I didn't look at the price but it may be something you want if you don't have it. I know nothing about those trucks but it's supposed to be handy when removing the top completely.