Re: New Dakota Owner

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 17:36:03 EST

CONGRATULATIONS CONRAD!!! Welcome to the list. I'm sure you'll like it
here. :-) we're fun. I don't have any info to give you on the tonno cover,
I've been trying to buy one for the past 3 years, sorry. However, I think
the extang is the general concensus around here. Where are you located?

You should come to the BBQ.

--
-Josh
2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

""Conrad J. Koch"" <conrad1881@comcast.net> wrote in message news:4.3.2.7.2.20030313170947.03050528@mail.dc.alphatech.com... > > Howdy! > > A week ago today, I purchased a new '03 Dakota SXT Club Cab, Gray (or > "Graphite Metallic" in marketing talk), 6 cyl, 5 speed. It's the first > truck I've ever owned, my previous vehicles being all sports or sporty cars > (Mazda RX7's to be exact). But, the more I drive it, the more I like it! I > can finally haul a full sheet of plywood from the Depot without cutting it > into 4 pieces! :) > > I've got the Line-X bed liner going in on Monday, but I'd also like to get > a tonneau cover in either new or near-new condition. I've been looking > around at the sub-$200 soft tops and it looks as though the Saddleman cover > with the "Flip Lock" fits the bill. I don't have the part number handy... > Anyone have good or bad to say about this one? > > I think I'll be in this truck for the long haul, so to speak, so hopefully > I'll eventually gain enough knowledge to be a contributing member of the > list instead of just a lurker... > > Thanks in advance! > > -Conrad >