Re: New Dakota Owner

From: Conrad J. Koch (conrad1881@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 07:29:47 EST

At 11:12 PM 3/13/2003 -0500, andy levy wrote:
>Having driven both an auto and manual 4x4 Dak (both V8s), I can tell you
>the 5-speed is the only way to fly if you can handle a stick. To think I
>wasted 4 years on the automatic in my old truck.

Honestly it was a toss up. I have a 25 mile one-way commute in neck-deep
traffic - I95 around Washington DC ain't the greatest place to be at
anytime in the morning... But, I've driven 5 spds for most of my driving
career and wasn't going to change... ;)

>I have another Downey on order for my new truck I was so pleased with the
>old one.

Where can I find a Downey?

>Where are you located? Anywhere near the Great Lakes?

I used to live around Buffalo NY (Cheektowaga, Hamburg and Orchard Park),
but have been transplanted to the Northern VA / Washington DC area. How's
the snow up there? :)

Thanks!

-C