Re: Re: RE: Don't tell me I totally screwed up

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 13:26:44 EST

Yeah, I figured that out now...... But since I turned the waterpump
backwards, and the belt slipped, maybe now someone knows how much I screwed
it up.. hehe..... But I am looking into taking it to a shop, I got a
friend or 2 that's more knowledgeable than me, so gonna get them to take a
look at it and go from there.........

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L