Re: Re: Killed the Pony!!!!

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 03:57:24 EST

Tom,

It's the same situation here, except he's a bit older.

Thing is, even if he got a centerforce clutch, he still would burn it out.
He THINKS he knows how to drive a stick, but in reality he doesnt. I've
rode with him, and he shifts right before he redlines. Not to mention his
tendancy to want to skip to 4th from 2nd !!

And dont get me wrong.... the mustang GT's are pretty fast. My mom has a
2003 with an automatic that i've driven. Topping it out at 150mph is only
cool for about ten seconds....then youre paraniod that a cop is gonna pop
out somewhere :) My 3.9 is more than enough to get me into trouble!

Bottom line.... some people have no business driving sticks. My brother is
deffinitly one of them.

Gary Hedlin

""Tom Carey"" <blackjack@mchsi.com> wrote in message

> Gary,
>
> You kicked your brothers ass which is so cool. I have a younger brother
who
> is bigger, college educated, makes more money etc.., but I love him, after
> all he is my baby brother . So tell your brother what I would tell mine if
> he had a F***ed over rebuilt dodge of a mustang like yours has. Get a
center
> force clutch man!
>
> Regards,
>
> Tom Carey