Re: Killed the Pony!!!!

From: Tom Carey (blackjack@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 03:11:52 EST

Gary,

You kicked your brothers ass which is so cool. I have a younger brother who
is bigger, college educated, makes more money etc.., but I love him, after
all he is my baby brother . So tell your brother what I would tell mine if
he had a F***ed over rebuilt dodge of a mustang like yours has. Get a center
force clutch man!

Regards,

Tom Carey