Electric Fans & CAI.

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 10:51:50 EST

Hi all, I know this issue has been gone over numerous times, but I have a
couple questions..

First, I want to install an electric fan in my truck so I shut it off for
items like creeks, the pit(when I get to go) and such..

Second, I remember someone had a problem with the location of their CAI and
sucking water into their motor.. I think maybe it was the full size Ram at
one meet(watched the video) and would like to avoid this problem.. what
solutions are you DAK owners that play in the pit using.. Snorkeling?

Any tips and pointers ont his would be great as I plan to begin these at the
end of March when I get my truck back from the bodyshop.

BTW, it's a 95 CC Automatic 4x4 with a 3.9Mag with intentions of this
upcoming fall/winter of becoming a solid axle(Ford or Jeep Cherokee, not
sure yet) conversion along with a new 318 heart and 4.10-4.56 gears,
undecided of course.

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  9:10am up 70 days, 14:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://linux-sxs.org/