Re: Re: 4.7 W/Auto Trans.

From: Sam South (sawcut64@msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 07:59:09 EST

I'm not really set on an auto, it's all I may be able to find available.
Unfortunately I don't have time to order one because I'm planning a business
trip back to Michigan for a month. I would much rather have a 5-speed W/4.7
and it doesn't need to be fast because it's just a work truck(I'm a
carpenter), besides I'm a little leery about the Hemi until it's been out
for a couple of years and they have the bugs sorted out. Next time around
for the Hemi :)
Sam South
(currently Dakless)