Peeling paint

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 18:43:35 EST

While moving this past weekend, I noticed that there is an area above the
3rd break light on the roof of the truck that is turning that chalky color
and the paint is coming off. I think you all know what that looks like. I
have waxed the truck regularly since day one. I didnt notice it last
summer, so it must have happened sometime this winter. i gave it a coat of
wax before the snow and the inevitable overly salted roads. Is there any
kind of warranty on the paint? Its not even 5 years old and lived in
california for the first 2.5 years, then here in utah for the remainder.

Brian
Black 98 V6 SLT+