Re: [dml_Off_Topic] Impeach Bush Site

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 00:12:33 EST

Hey, Mark!

<snip> Block me, Ban me, but don't you dare try and piss on my
country.<snip>

You tell em! The current crop of "peace-mongering protesters" haven't a clue
to what this is all about.
They should get their chicken-sh*t-yellow butts to Arlington & the other
National Cemeteries & kneel
down & say "THANK YOU" to each and every Veteran who gave his or her life
for this country!
If not for them, your native language would NOT be ENGLISH! (Verstehen?)
Awwww, Geee...Innocent Iraqi civilians might become casualties!?!?!?! Too
Freekin bad!
3000+ INNOCENT people- NOT JUST AMERICANS- became casualties on 9/11!
If my country wants me to go to the front lines in the name of Liberty &
Justice,
all they have to do is ask. 'Course I'd hafta lie about my age, but at
fifty, I think I could still
manage to get a few of Saddam's "Elite" Guard, before they dropped me.

DAK content: Broke ANOTHER G*d-d*mn lower shock bolt! (3X!!!) Got me a
helicoil kit for an M12X1.75 thread waitin for me to use it. Gotta get a
couple of OEM grade 10.9 metric bolts, but the only local dealer who has
them isn't exactly local...(25 miles)...I'll get up to see the parts mgr in
the AM & grab a couple of em & after work tomorrow, I'll play machinist
(again!), & get a new one in....If this one breaks, I'm trashing the
ProComps & forkin out the big bux for Tokico's!

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
(U.S. ARMY, 71- 73)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed