Re: [dml_Off_Topic] Impeach Bush Site

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 21:41:55 EST

Where were all the Blitherring liberals when Clinton Bomb Kosovo or took
military action in Ruwanda or sent a cruise missle into lybia none of which
got any type of UN approval. If you just hate replubliccans then have the
balls to say so. George W Bush would've gotten 10 votes on the security
council if not for France saying they would Veto ANY resolution that invloved
force, hence any countries that were on the fence figured "why take the heat
domesticly". George W. Bush is one of, if not the Greatest President of all
time. The UN has been proven to be a joke. For God sake they put Iraq on the
chair of the Disarmament council and Lybia Chairs the council on human
rights. Why do we even work with this laughing stock of an organization.
Y'know if England, Spain, and the US had decided to work together between
1932-1938 to get rid of Hitler then millions of lives would've been saved.
    There are those who act and those who bury there heads in the sand and
hope all the bad things will go away. In my opinion most of the anti Bush
people are just a bunch of cowards who are pissed off that they lost the
election (by the laws of this republic) and are hoping for a revitilization
of the "hippie" era. Well not me!! slap a rifle in my hands and drop me in
Bahgdad! I will give my life for the peace and security of this nation and
even if it means that my sacrifice is to bring peace and stability for other
nations who are oppressed. If You like the way Saddam runs things so much,
why dont you try living there for a while.I could bring up a million more
points on the subject but I am already pissed that I have to defend the
President of my country on a dakota web site.

sorry for the off topic

And God bless George W. Bush and all the men and women in our armed forces,
they are the champions of freedom.

John S