Re: [dml_Off_Topic] Impeach Bush Site

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 23:39:36 EST

I agree with you. Men like Bush and Blair are rare
these days,because they are willing to take tremendous
personal heat to stand for what they believe (or know)
is right,and they are in a much better position to
know what the facts are relating to Iraq than Susan
Sarandon or Ed Asner. I can tell you one thing,all it
takes is a good look at the people who are being the
most vocal in opposing Mr. Bush to make my mind up.
These people in Hollywood are too busy with their
divorces,rehab clinic visits,and tummy tucks to be a
position where they could offer any meaningful
information anyway. They live in their own little
Twilight Zone of self-importance. Steve P.

Liberals don`t drive Daks. They all hate Daks.
Conservatives,on the other hand,love their Daks,and
always keep them clean and waxed.