Re: [dml_Off_Topic] Impeach Bush Site

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 23:06:48 EST

In case you missed the post earlier Take This to the Off Topic List. I am
not going to make any comment of these posts on way or another. My only
opinion is people post these things here and some of the replys are just to
stir things up.

You can stir it up all you want on the off topic list. I want to came here
and read about dak stuff not what is about to be jammed down my throat by
the TV, newspaper, and such in a very short time.

Jeff Durling