Re: [Off_Topic] Impeach Bush Site..I see the DML has people who like to bitch too...

From: David (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 07:40:39 EST

Personally,i cant wait for war with Iraq.We should
have taken out Saddam back in Desert Storm.I'm backing
Bush 110%.Since all of you people that are pushing to
impeach Bush,i'd laugh my ass off to see you do a
better job.Some of you people obviously have no
jobs,and bitchin' is your lot in life(ROTFLMFAO)

Running the country isnt easy.Plus having to deal with
an asswipe like Saddam is even harder.Then you all
bitch about high gas prices.

I just wish i was younger & i better health,so i could
be one of the flyboys dropping incendiaries
onto Iraq.

And if someone from that country doesnt like my
comments,or a DML member,they can feel free to kiss my
ass!.

Lets get the party started.

"It's time to kick ass" (Dennis Franz-Die Hard 2)

Digger
Madison,Wi
American Eagle Pilot(VA)
Owner of the finest .357 made:
(Smith & Wesson Model 686 Distinguished Combat Magnum)