RE: RE: RE: Warped PowerSlot Rotors

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 00:23:40 EST

Geeezz dude. If you turn them, that removes the high spots and puts them
back to a uniform thickness. They will not be thin and thick...who told you
that?

Spend all you like, its your money. You can get super duper setups, but if
you PAINT the calipers...expect problems.

Reman oem stuff works damn good, UNPAINTED.

Rascal