Dak Update

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 01:43:34 EST

Well, I got the truck into the shop yesterday, and my suspicion of the
ignition coil was not the case, instead it was the front speed sensor,
located by the transmission. Evidently it kept on dying due to it jumping
timing, caused by a worn out timing chain. We also pulled another code
saying the crankshaft position sensor was not responding. So were replacing
that too.

All togther were looking at a $300 repair bill with $200 of it being parts.
I'm hoping to get it back tomorrow when the rest of the parts come in.
Even though its only beeen a day, I REALLY miss my truck!

Gary Hedlin