RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Warped PowerSlot Rotors

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 08:52:28 EST

The rotors have a specified thickness that they can be turned down and still
work fine. It is usually stamped on the rotor and is a common practice.
Turning them makes them flat again and consistent. They would not be
thicker in one place and thinner in another..
Granted, they can be safely painted, but Brembo and Stillen do not just
spray paint on the pistons and seals as you likely did. In that case, paint
is a very bad thing.

Rascal