RE: Now oil

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 11:33:49 EST

Yeah, me too!!! I'm going to check it again today when I leave work. Oil pressure was fine all the way to work (25 mile drive). I'll see if it looks like it dropped any. If I can get my engine to cool off tonight, think I'll go and tighten my rockers a little bit... Think I can do it by myself in about an hour now :-)

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L