RE: Mag Ported Head ?

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 19:22:50 EST

The smaller the engine, the more velocity you want. The lower the rpm range
you use most, the more velocity you want. You should also pay attention to
the valve lift at which these flow rates were measured. You'll want the
most flow at something below *your* maximum cam lift. The MP Magnum engine
book has some very good examples.

RayB