Re: RE: Mag Ported Head ?

From: TJ (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 00:41:17 EST

Read through the link you have there... no mention of heads on your truck,
are you running stock? Not that I could match your setup, I weigh in at
about 600lbs heavier, and need all the torque I can get, thats why Im
thinking that the R/T heads would maybe be too much for the 318, with a mild
cam..... I have to still pass emmsions when Im all done putting this
together... do you have emmsions where you are at?