Re: Rear Bumper blues

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 06:17:12 EST

Yep, dats what it looks like :)

I remember you posting that pic a while ago, did you ever get a replacement
or aftermarket bumper? If so where from and how much did it end up costing
you?

I got an offer from a fellow DML'er for a replacement bumper, but I'm
still waiting on the pics to see it. The person that has it is sorta local
(within 100 miles is local to me) and he seems to be asking a reasonable
price. I still gotta get up off my dead butt and call around to some of the
local salvage yards to see what prices they are asking for it. Also, I
think I'm gonna invest in a class III receiver for towing and yanking on
things.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE