Re: Re: Sub-woofer ?

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 00:08:04 EST

Honestly, I have to agree with both of you on the fact that there is alot
of inexperience and hack artists at circuit city and best buy. However
those are the ones that don't last very long. You also have to keep in mind
that they are everywhere...small mom and pop shops as well. They can't be
avoided. In defense of myself...I am psychotic when it comes to attention
to detail (Thank the marine corps for that!) and I take pride in the fact
that my installs are neat. If I don't like something I try it a few ways to
see what works best. I taught myself car audio when I first started driving
(my first system). And each car/ system after that. But, I admit that I
have alot to learn (I've only been there since November) but it is a great
place to learn so that you can move on to bigger and better things. Which
is my goal for now. There are alot of great installers at both chains
across the U.S. so please don't assume that everyone is a "Hack"
artist...just my .02 cents...It also depends on the level of professionalism
that the sales and installation managers push onto the installers as well.
I pick the brains of my S&I managers and expect them to hold me to a high
level of quality work. Oh well, I know you guys aren't putting me down. I
just felt like I needed to get that out there!

Eric Jerman