DML Off List: How's this for a dream...

From: David (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 01:30:28 EST

Last night,i dreamt i was hunting Saddam inside his
palace.Only he was inside the palace with me.I came
face to face with that bugger,and told him he was
under arrest.As we were walking out of the palace,i
said,"hell,trying u in court's too good for you",so i
pulled my handgun(S&W 357 Combat Magnum)and emptied a
whole magazine into him before he hit the ground.

If only dreams like that happened.Saddam is(unless he
is dead)a tyrannical dictator,and he should have been
taken care of in Desert Storm..

I'm in support of President Bush & our troops.

Digger
Madison,Wi
DML Member
Dakota USA/Wisc Dist Rep
Smith & Wesson owner(Model 686 Combat Magnum)