Re: Re: Re: Re: Bombing on Iraq (this one bumbled first one)

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 11:20:49 EST

No problem.. sure as hell soundedl ike him though.... I seen him in vegas
about 6/7 years ago and I wouldn't have put it past him.. 8-) his website
at http://www.georgecarlin.com also say that it was not him that wrote it.

Guess more research should be done on things before using them 8-)

Bill Day

http://counter.li.org #83358 http://linux-sxs.org/
YIM dakota4x4mopar AIM BadManD73
'95 Flame Red CC 4X4 3.9 Magnum AT