Re: Boycott Pep Boys

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 11:23:08 EST

Easy to boycott them.. I had a part time job with them eves and weekends)
while I was stationed in Calif. I was never fired for going on
deployments, but they did harass many of us over it.

Bill Day

http://counter.li.org #83358 http://linux-sxs.org/
YIM dakota4x4mopar AIM BadManD73
'95 Flame Red CC 4X4 3.9 Magnum AT