Porting stock heads (Ray Block)

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 20:57:13 EST

Hey Ray (and others that are interested),
I came across this article and thought it kind of related to a few questions
asked here on the DML recently. I know it's a Ford article (hey, I'm gonna
fix up my 5.0 LX SOMEDAY), but the topic relates to what ya'll were
discussing.

Here's a quote: "With gains of 38HP and 39 ft lbs at the rear wheels,
PowerHeads were an impressive bolt on, to say the least. The combination of
small ports to maintain maximum velocity, excellent flow numbers (for the
runner size) and an affordable price, make the PowerHeads hard to beat." --
Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords. July 1999 issue.

Here's the link to the article:

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/tech/0302MMFF_Greedy/

Later,
Brett Forehand