RE: Porting stock heads (Ray Block)

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 23:21:07 EST

Thanks Brett. I'm definitely a proponent of small port heads with high
velocity for a street driven vehicle. I've been trying to talk a guy out of
buying heavily ported, big valve, R/T heads for a stock cammed 318. He's
not listening though because the people selling them told him they'd be
perfect for him. Guess he'll have to learn the hard way. :-)

RayB