Re: Bad ball joints -need opinions please..

From: Droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 12:17:43 EST

I'm not sure how things work in Canada, but here in the US every state
has a lemon law. And it sounds like that what you are experiencing could
fall under one of these laws. So perhaps you should look into whether
you have a smilar law where you live. The lemon laws basically state
when a vehicle is considered alemon and must be replaced.