RE: RayB's truck

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 15:06:43 EST

Thanks Jon. Well, the first two years I used it only in bad weather to
drive to work, along with a little drag racing and the occasional car show.
My daily driver was an '86 Chrysler Laser XT turbo, 5-speed, with wide
Goodyear Gatorbacks which totally sucked in rain and snow. Then I got
serious about racing and showing it so since '94 it gets all it's mileage
driving to car shows and the track, along with about 1500 runs on the drag
strip. :-)

RayB